Sunday, November 16, 2008

We just got back from Sears and purchasing a new washer and dryer. Our washer has been shaking the house apart for 7 years and is now leaking, so it's leaving. We got a Samsung with vibration reduction technology. The reviews are really good... time will tell.

We're off to Burlington in the morning. Pili's happy because she's going to her cousin Cassie's for the day. We've decided not to find out the sex of the baby yet. We're going to have Dr. Leight write it down and we'll open it on Christmas (Ted's idea!). I hope I don't see anything by accident!

4 comments:

Ted said...

At least Jodi thinks we'll open it on Christmas!

Jodi said...

I swear your only goal is to torture me!

dmelen said...

You two are KILLING me! I don't know how you can stand it, knowing the drs know.

Anonymous said...

i thought it was a very touching idea, ted! there is a sensitive side to you after-all!! i always knew it though. will you share??