Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PEE PEE!!

Yippee!!! This evening Jacob went pee pee in the potty! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! We've been talking about it for some time, since he has the language skills, but he hasn't wanted to really sit on the potty, and I haven't pushed it at all. Just before we left for Maui Ted and I both noticed when he was outside in his pool (naked), that he would stop playing a look before he started to pee. So he was beginning to feel the urge to go. More recently when he's been naked he tells me before he's about to go. But he still hasn't wanted to sit on the potty... until tonight! We came back from the pool and he wanted to sit on the potty. I've been trying to entice him by saying that after he went pee pee in the potty he could dump it in the toilet, knowing how he likes to dump things out!! This time it worked! It took about 3 attempts of sitting down briefly and getting up, but he did it on his own. I know it's just a start, but still, I'm excited!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: