Wednesday, September 30, 2009

See my tooth!
Jacob's stuffy nose is slowly improving and our happy baby has returned (knock on wood!). We went to the doctor's this morning for the last of his 6 month old shots. Next he has to get the flu shots... 2 for the seasonal flu and one (I think) for the H1N1 flu. It's so scary to give all these vaccines to him. I wonder if we are over vaccinating children? Not that I want him to get any of these terrible diseases. It's just a lot. After the flu shots, no more until 12 months... then dreaded MMR. We will definitely be separating that one and doing single vaccines.

Jacob's napping now, and hopefully will for a while. I might go to Rutland later and look for some shirts for him. Everything I have is too snug for him and he hates putting on tight clothes. Poor baby!

No comments: