Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tired!

Well maybe it's the time change, or all the festivities associated with Jacob turning three, or maybe the fact that Jacob got up at 3:45AM yesterday morning, but I had all I could do to drag myself out of bed in the pitch dark at 5:55 (late!) this morning.  Thank goodness he slept well last night.  Yesterday morning I head him get up and come upstairs to get in bed with us.  I guess Ted didn't hear him coming (I hear every move he makes) because apparently Jacob walked up to the bed and grabbed Ted's foot, really scaring him. LOL!  So he got in bed and tried to go back to sleep but he had so many questions he just couldn't stop talking...

J: Mama, are you made of wood?
Me: No Jacob, I'm not made of wood.
J: Okay, Mama, so you're not a piece of wood.

Then the singing... "A B C D...H I J... W X Y and Z.  Now I know ABC's, next time sing with MEEEE!"  Or some version close to that with parts missing here and there.  At least he's moved on from Frosty!

Driving home yesterday he said he wanted to play outside.  I said it was late and he'd been outside for a long time already... Jacob: "We'll see when we get home, Mama.  That's a good idea!" 

No comments: