Thursday, August 6, 2009

We're home!

Well at least Jacob and I are... Ted is still in Maui, returning next Thursday. I love getting home- it feels so good to be back in your own place. The flights were fine, Jacob was a very good boy. He only really cried twice, once in the airport in San Francisco and another time on the plane in DC before take off. He also had two diaper blow outs and peed on the wall in the airplane bathroom! LOL. So now we are home, trying to organize, clean, catch-up, and are missing Ted. I miss his company, not to mention help! I don't know how single parents do it. It's a lot to do it by yourself, and I'm not even working right now. I don't seem to be able to accomplish much around the house yet... I can barely keep formula made and bottle clean, much less do all the other things that need to be done. Alright, enough complaining... you are 39 years old, get a grip... you can do it!

No comments: