Friday, October 9, 2009

7 Months Old!

Jacob turned 7 months old yesterday! His second tooth came through on the bottom left... he's almost ready for some sushi! He's been happy and feeling well lately. No more stuffy nose and the teething doesn't seem to be bothering him. He's found his voice and has LOTS to say. It's very cute and makes us laugh, even at 2am! He slept well last night- in his crib from 8:30-4:45. We're off to swimming this morning and then might stop at school for a quick visit if he's not too tired. Then I need to find a dress for a wedding next weekend, which is very challenging in Rutland.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not resist....I remember the airplane rides with all of my children....how they loved it!! Now the next one is: Cross your legs; place child on the top of your foot and go "giddy-up"...over and over again. My Dad would do this for hours with all (at that time, 4 grand-babies)...might be why his kness gave out! I look forward to doing the same with Jacob as I have done with both Kyle and Luke!! Happy to see it is still an accepted practice!!