Friday, December 11, 2009

9 Months

We had Jacob's 9 month well baby check up today with Dr. Wood. He is such an awesome doctor; so patient with me and my list of questions! Jacob weighed 24 pounds and 5 ounces, placing him above the 90th percentile. He was 29 inches tall and at the 75th percentile. Dr. Wood was not concerned about him being too big. He said he's just not expending that many calories yet since he's not very mobile. Overall he thought he was a picture of health (and cute, too!). He was quite the little flirt with everyone and didn't even cry when he got his second H1N1 flu shot (thimerisol free!). :-) Dr. Wood said Jacob could try all foods, except nuts and things too hard, of course, and that we should start baby proofing the house. I think that will be my project for Christmas vacation.

I know I keep saying it, but I really can't believe my baby is 9 months old!!

No comments: