Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tomorrow Jacob has a play date at the pool with two friends, Ruby and Ari. Hopefully they all have fun splashing. Then Ted and I are going to dinner while Jacob stays for the first time with his very pretty babysitter, Kimmai. Hopefully there will be no tears! And Saturday is breakfast with Santa at my school followed by a trip to Burlington to go Christmas shopping. A real family fun day! I have a feeling December is going to go fast! It's my last month of working two days per week... in January I'll be back full time. Sunday I'd like to get our Christmas tree. I think Jacob will like the lights. He likes to just look at the figure of Santa that I put by his jumperoo chair. If you ask him where Santa is when he's sitting there, he turns and looks at him. Such a smart boy!

No comments: