Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!

Well the year my baby was born has come to an end. What an eventful year it was. I'm looking forward to 2010 and crawling, walking, talking, 1st birthday parties.... and all the other wonderful things that I'm sure will come our way. Once again I say, I can't believe all that is going on!!! Jacob's going to be 10 months old next week! Unfortunately he's already broken his New Year's resolution to sleep through the night... only lasted one night... 8pm to 6am. I guess it's a little taste of what's to come in the future. Although I do enjoy getting to snuggle with him in the middle of the night, and eventually that will come to an end. Now for my resolution... so many choices, what to pick?

It's snowing out. We may try going for a snowshoe this morning. I'm going to let Ted carry the 24 pound bundle on his back up our steep back hill!

HAPPY 2010!

No comments: