Monday, March 29, 2010

Why do weekends have to go so fast?  I cannot believe it is Monday already.  Two weeks until April vacation; I cannot wait!  Not too much new is going on.  The weather stinks but is supposed to greatly improve by the end of the week.  I'm looking forward to the warm temps and getting outside.  Jacob has been great... crawling really fast and getting into everything!  He's sleeping through the nights most of the time, with a short wake up some nights (he misses his Mama!).  Today Dawn has some appoinments with the boys so Ted is home with Jacob.  I hope they have a good day.  It's supposed to rain all day so they probably won't get out for a walk, but maybe they can go for a ride.  I can't seem to locate the camera to post some new pictures, maybe Ted can do it later.  It's probably upstairs but I'm too comfortable in my new chair to get up and go get it!  LOL

No comments: