Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ahhhh..... what a difference a full night's sleep can make, well almost a full night's sleep! I think it counts. Jacob went to bed at about 7:45 and woke up for a minute at midnight. I gave him his pacifier and he went back to sleep until 6:15! I'm very happy with that. Oh yea, I also had to turn him around at midnight because the head of his bed is still elevated and he had his feet elevated. Cute. I stayed up pretty late watching the opening ceremony for the olympics. I loved the pictures they showed of Vancouver and Whister. It was so beautiful. That was one of the best trips Ted and I have ever been on. I can't wait to go there again (it's just a long ways). I'm feeling good and can tell it's going to be a great day/week! I think I will hit the grocery store early with Jacob before his morning nap. Better get a move on it!

No comments: