Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ted is in Providence on business, buying for next year's winter season until late Wednesday night. We are doing fine but miss him. Jacob's cold and cough continue to SLOWLY improve. I'm having him rechecked this morning just to make sure his ears are okay (because I am an overly worrisome mama). He has been fussy on and off, especially Sunday, which is so unlike him. He slept well last night until 4:00, then was up for an hour or so, and is now still sleeping. I'm going in a little late to school today. It's really nice not to have to be up by 5:30 rushing to leave by 7:15! Let's hope everything is okay at the doctor's and that my baby boy starts to feel better.

Oh yea, yesterday was his 11 month birthday! 27 days until his first birthday... 26 days until the party! I can't wait!

I hear someone calling my name...

No comments: