Thursday, February 25, 2010

What was I thinking wishing that Jacob would crawl!?  Just kidding!  Our little crawler is getting faster and faster!  I'm realizing how lucky we were to have 11 1/2 months of him staying where we put him.  Now I'm trying to figure out how to go to even leave him for even 30 seconds while I go to the bathroom.  I guess he will have to start going every where with me, otherwise when I return, he is gone!  And he thinks he is funny!  I don't even know where to start with the baby proofing.  I guess with gates on the stairs.  He still isn't pulling him self up all the way.  He can get up to his knees, usually, but can't get onto his feet yet with out help... he's too heavy!  Once he can get to his feet, a whole new world of mischief will open up.  And he also has to learn to get back into a sitting position from crawling.  Right now he gets stuck.

One of his one year molars is just about through.  Maybe today- I haven't checked yet.  I hope soon, I know it's hurting him.

No comments: