Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yesterday Jacob started back in swim lessons.  He's now one of the big boys in the class!  I realized how much easier it was last year before he learned to walk.  Now he is much more vocal about what he wants and can just take off!  Overall he had lots of fun and did the biggest kicks and splashes in the class!

He then slept 3 and 3/4 hours in the afternoon!  I cleaned out my car and washed it.  I can't believe we are selling it.  I really love that car but a bigger one will make my life much easier.  It's going to it's new home Sunday morning. 

After his big nap we went over to Karen's house to celebrate our new contract at school.  It was a great time.  I work with so many wonderful people!  Jacob had a blast running around, eating, and flirting with everyone!  He really liked seeing his friend Logan.  We have to get together soon.

This morning begins a "family fun day"...we have gymnastics and then are going to Burlington to look for a car for me.  I want a mid-sized SUV.  It's hard because there isn't a lot to look at around here.  Let's hope it's a FUN day!

No comments: