Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

I can't believe it's already here... Christmas Eve!  After Jacob's nap we'll be off to Grammie and Papa's house in Shrewsbury for Christmas with my side of the family.  I'm seriously hoping that Jacob is not getting sick but he didn't sleep very well last night which usually isn't a good sign.  He went to be late and then took several hours to really get to sleep.  And I heard him coughing in his sleep.  He hasn't coughed since he got up but his nose might be a little stuffy.  And then there's poor (or should I say not-so-smart) Pili!  She went out yesterday morning and stayed out for quite a long time.  When she finally came in she proceeded to spit out half of a long thin, fresh bone!  It was so gross.  Obviously she ate someone's left overs that weren't worthy of being eaten.  I'm thinking it was a bird and the bone was from a wing.  She seemed fine all day until we were outside playing, then she threw up bones two times.  So I didn't feed her last night... this morning she was waiting a the back door to go out.  She's pretty quiet this morning- maybe I'll try feeding her and see what happens.  Not sure if I should call the vet or not...

No comments: