Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!  It's 7am and I'm waiting for my sick little elf to wake up and see that Santa has come!  Actually I hope he sleeps as long as possible so he will feel better.  I don't think he feels too bad, just has a stuffy, runny nose.  Luckily now he can blow it!  I still find it hard to believe that at 21 months he can really blow his nose!  And I have to give all the credit to Ted who taught him (although I'm sure that my pre-teaching helped!).  LOL! 


We spent Christmas Eve with my family and had a great time.  Jacob somehow knows how to open presents.  I guess it's just another one of those innate skills.  :-)  He still has some presents left from Grammie and Papa to open today, along with what Santa brought.  I CAN'T WAIT!


Wow, my first choo choo train!  Thanks Gram and Gramp!  I love it!






 Look, no hands!
 Tracking Santa...
Santa's been here!

No comments: