Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sick

Well we are all officially sick... or have been.  Jacob got sick on Saturday evening, throwing up for the first time ever.  Poor little boy was so scared, saying, "WHAT'S THAT?!"  He was better Sunday but hasn't had much of an appetite.  Late last night I got really sick and this morning Ted came down with it!  We both have a bad stomach bug along with terrible body aches.  I haven't been this sick in a long time.  Thank God Jacob could go to Aunt Dawn's today- there is no way I could of taken care of him.  And thanks Uncle Jonny for bring him home!

My grandmother is also sick.  She went to the hospital by ambulance this morning with a high fever and pneumonia.  I'm glad she is getting the care she needs.  Please say a prayer for her.

One week until Jacob turn 2!  I hope everyone is feeling better or we may have to postpone his party from this Sunday to the next.  We are also planning to take him to the Lake George water park next Thursday and Friday.

No comments: