Sunday, February 15, 2009

32 weeks


8 MONTHS! I can't believe it! 8 weeks to go. I'm starting to feel like there is no room left in my body... I can't breathe and moving, specifically rolling over at night, is getting difficult. But I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying every moment. Tomorrow I'm having a massage at Five Elements. Ted had gotten it for me for Christmas. Thanks, Ted! I'm sure it will be wonderful.

It's been a pretty uneventful start to vacation. I haven't really done much... took Pili for some walks, did a little cleaning, and I can't really remember what else. Oh yea, my friend Traci loaned me a Gracco Metrolite stroller and Snugride car seat, and an infant car seat stroller frame, so I took them apart and cleaned everything. I wasn't sure if I would be able to get it all back together, but it seemed to work out smoothly. I also went to church this morning. I've been busy but looking back over the weekend, I don't feel like I've accomplished much... I will get busy tomorrow!

No comments: