Monday, February 16, 2009

A heavenly day

Days don't get much better than the one I had today. It started with a wonderful maternity massage at Five Elements this morning (thanks to my hubby!). They had this big contoured cushion with a spot for your belly, so I could actually lay on my stomach. It was so comfortable. I wish I had one at home. I scheduled another massage for week 39. The woman that did the massage told me about some pressure points in the lower back and feet that can "get things going." I'll be up for trying it! I also scheduled a pedicure~ I want to have pretty toes for the big day.

Later Pili and I went for a walk in the sunshine, followed by yoga, a quick nap, and some cooking. Not a bad way to spend the day. Thanks Mr. Presidents for this holiday vacation week!

1 comment:

Ted said...

Hmm, your last post said you would get busy today... but it doesn't sound like that happened!!

That's ok. I'm glad you had a relaxing day.