Friday, February 20, 2009

Date night

Yesterday Ted took the day off (most of it anyway) so we could go on a date. We went to Burlington to go shopping and out to dinner. I got the valance curtains I wanted for the baby's room and a few other things. I couldn't find the right curtain rods so I had to order them online. So much for being able to put them up right away. I hate having to wait! We had some great (only cooked for me) sushi at the Asiana House.

This afternoon I went swimming with Dawn and the boys. It felt so good to be in the water. My body was very relaxed and comfortable after. It was a little scary to put on a bathing suit! I had to try on a few in my drawer before I found a top that was decent... they fit like never before! Griffin was worried about me going and said that my big belly would make me sink to the bottom. Luckily the pool wasn't over my head!

2 comments:

Ted said...

I had fun on our date night, but it just wasn't the same as it used to be watching you from across the table...what with your belly moving all around when I was trying to talk to you and all. Maybe next time you can concentrate harder on me and stop making the belly the center of attention? We can try again next week..maybe. If you're nice. :-)

ps. stop scaring all the kids at the pool. LOL

dmelen said...

you looked sooo cute in your bikini!