Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thanks, Jonny!

Well my awesome brother cleaned my car for me the other day and it looks and smells brand new!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I have not seen so much as one piece of dog hair in it, a truly amazing feat.  Hmmm, that makes me wonder, could you come clean my house?!  As I said in my text to Jonny, this more than makes up for all the times he was mean to me when we were kids.  LOL!  It's more like the other way around.  Like the time HE took the blame (because I conned him into it) when I switched the hard boiled eggs with the uncooked ones.  What a good brother!  So needless to say, Pili has been banned from my car.  Now it can sit in the garage, all clean, while we are away, waiting for us to find a lucky buyer for it when we get back.

I seem to have found some motivation today.  I got my driver's license renewed- I noticed the other day that it was going to expire while we were away.  I took care of some business at work.  I vacuumed with 28+ pounds on my back until he fell asleep in the backpack.  Then I sat in the sun for 45 minutes.  :-)  And I just finished changing the bed and cleaning the bathrooms.  Whew!  Hopefully I don't have to clean again before we leave.  Now it's almost 4:30 and I'm waiting for Jacob to wake up so we can go to Ryan's baseball game.  I'm not waking him up- he needs to sleep.  Yesterday was a very tough day for him.  I think he was feeling fussy from the MMR shot last Friday.  I've been meaning to research it.  I can't think of anything else that could of caused it.  He slept well last night and has had a better day today.

Four days and counting!

No comments: