Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yes! The answer is yes!

Yes, Jacob is doing well but he's also been very fussy.  Turns out he has thrush, which I think is a yeast infection.  It's on his bottom lip a little and his butt a lot.  He started prescription diaper cream yesterday and now it's worse.  Hopefully tomorrow it will be better along with his fussy behavior.

Yes, Jacob is still tip toeing around but I do see progress.  We've been working hard every day and he can now stand with help for close to a minute while playing on flat feet.  Of course the second I let go or he gets excited enough... tip toes return.

Yes, Jacob is a big boy!  He weighed in at 28 pounds 12 ounces.  But that's 2 ounces less than two weeks ago and puts him at the 90th percentile.  He was 32 inches tall and at the 75th percentile.  Dr. Wood said he could switch to 1% or 2% milk and try peanut butter.  He got his hepatitis shot and will go back next week for the MMR shot.  Yuck, I hate shots.

Yes, this has been the worst year at work ever.  I hope it gets better but I'm doubtful. I just want it to be over.

YES, WE ARE GOING TO MAUI!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: