Thursday, December 18, 2008

+16 pounds

We had another appointment with Dr. Leight today. I've gained 5 pounds this month, for a grand total of 16 (I may start to withhold this information at some point)! My blood pressure was 120 over 78 and the babies heart rate was 150-160. Dr. Leight measured my belly for the first time and told us it's supposed to be within 2 centimeters (+ or -) of the number of weeks you are... so I am 23 weeks and 4 days and measured 24 centimeters. Pretty good! I have to go for a glucose test the first week of January and another ultrasound around January 17 to check on the babies growth. So far everything looks great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say...right on target! Good for you...don't concern yourself with the weight...you had lots of room to gain some...it does all even out...just remain healthy...sm